Our Strategy for Sustainability
Since our founding in 2008, Deep Well Services upholds an unwavering commitment to operational excellence. This inaugural 2020 Sustainability Report is a major step in documenting the details of how we have built on our commitment to operational excellence to provide insight into the accomplishments of our Corporate Social Responsibility program and our commitment to Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) practices.
At Deep Well Services we have modeled our Corporate Social Responsibility Program on the guidance and frameworks provided by leading organizations in our industry—specifically:
- International Petroleum Industry Environmental Conservation Association (IPIECA)
- Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) standards
- International Association of Oil & Gas Producers (IOGP)
- United Nations (UN) Sustainability Development Goals and the UN Global Compact
- International Standards Organization (ISO 26000)
By modeling our program after, and utilizing the frameworks listed, we are confident we are progressing based on industry leading best practices. In Appendix A, we map our disclosures to the GRI standards and the IPIECA guidelines.
As we improve our methods of data collection and reporting, we are committed to providing accurate and transparent data relevant to our company and industry sustainability factors.