Deep Well Services has built a versatile fleet of snubbing units to handle any down-hole scenario.
- 1 – 142K 5M unit
- 2 – 142K 10M units
- 1 – 170K 10M unit
- 2 – 285k 10M units
- 1 – 285K 15M unit
- 1 – 300k- 15M unit (Coming November 2017)
Deep Well Services has utilized cutting edge technology and top tier talent to build and maintain its position as a leader in the snubbing industry. Our core value’s towards safety, maintenance, state of the art equipment, and most importantly our people, has and will continue to set us apart from our competition.
- All units including Standalone’s, Hybrids and Rig Assist are equipped with 4-slip setup.
- Hybrid units w/ removable gin pole to facilitate both Stand Alone and Rig Assist operations.
- True Standalone units available with integrated gin pole for safe and efficient single pick rig up, including single pick rig over (with primary BOP stack) to the next well on the pad site.
- Guying Anchor Blocks and Package provided with all units for Standalone operations, eliminating need for anchors and ground disturbance.
- Compact and Integrated unit design to reduce on site footprint, transportation costs, and number of truck loads.
- 5M-15M Snubbing units and BOPs in fleet.
- Class 1 Div 2 LED intrinsically safe lighting located in the upper and lower snubbing baskets for 24-hour operations.
- Rotary capacities of up to 10,000 ft./lbs and 120 RPM.
- Hydraulic Gallery System on rotary allows for rotation of string without removal of slip hoses as opposed to conventional snubbing units.
- Jack lift capacities ranging from 140K – 300k. Jack snubbing capacities ranging from 70k – 150k.
- Ram indicator systems & capability to retrofit with latest, most advanced interlock systems and emerging diagnostics. Data Acquisition System (DAS) live streaming drilling screen & remote viewing capabilities that comes with printable job logs.
- All equipment is API compliant and all well bore containing components meet N.A.C.E. specification.
- Average age of our Snubbing fleet is 3 years.