Deep Well Services has utilized cutting edge technology and top tier talent to build and maintain its position as a leader in the snubbing industry. Our core value’s towards safety, state of the art equipment, and most importantly our people, has and will continue to set us apart from our competition.
- All units including Hybrids and Rig Assist are equipped with 4-slip setup.
- Hybrid units w/ removable gin pole to facilitate both Stand Alone and Rig Assist operations.
- True Standalone units available with integrated gin pole for safe and efficient single pick rig up and single pick rig aver (including primary BOP stack).
- Guying Anchor Blocks and Package provided with all units for Standalone operations, eliminating need for anchors and ground disturbance.
- Compact and Integrated unit design to reduce on site footprint, transportation costs, and # of truck loads.
- Units from 5M-15M BOPs in fleet.
- Rotary capacities of up to 10,000 ft./lbs.
- Hydraulic Gallery System on rotary allows for rotation of string without removal of slip hoses as opposed to conventional snubbing units.
- Jack lift capacities ranging from 140K – 285k. Jack snubbing capacities ranging from 70k – 142k.
- All equipment is API certified and all well bore containing components meet N.A.C.E. specification.