Deep Well Services has built a versatile fleet of service rigs that are capable of performing a wide range of live well, conventional, and un-conventional workovers and completions.
Service Rig 2: Eagle 600 Series, 110 ft. Derrick w/ 300,000# Hook Load
Service Rig 3: Taylor 600 Series, 112 ft. Derrick w/ 260,000# Hook Load
Service Rig 4: Taylor 600 Series, 112 ft. Derrick w/ 260,000# Hook Load
Service Rig 6: Taylor 600 Series, 112 ft. Derrick w/ 260,000# Hook Load and Tier 4 Engine
DWS Service Rigs:
- API certified from the “Crown to the Ground.”
- All rigs outfitted with crown and floor saver safety systems.
- Hydraulic pipe handler provided with service rigs to further increase safety and decrease exposure to handling tubulars.
- All derricks equipped with light packages for night operations.
- Operator platforms hydraulically raise to same level of snubbing basket during Rig Assist Snubbing operations, for increased communication, safety, and awareness.
- All rigs equipped with dual static lines, certified base beam pad eyes for securement, and power swivel carts for milling/drilling operations.
- Engineered and API compliant base beam available for all rigs.
- Taller derrick height allows for pipe to be stood during snubbing and higher stack Configurations.
- Rig crews highly experienced in performing live well applications and conventional work overs and completions.